I have over 30 years of experience of clinical practice as a chiropractor with 15 years working in Sweden and 16 of those years working in Cardiff and the South Wales region. This includes 10 years of training undergraduate chiropractors in the University setting. Contact me and make an appointment for a consultation. Allow me to assess and examine you to find out the cause of your complaint, and whether or not the care I can provide as a chiropractor would be of benefit to you.
Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), MSc
Clinic Policy Statement
1. My intention is to investigate the condition that you present with to the best of my ability.
2. My aim is to determine the working diagnosis, (the underlying cause), of that condition, and to inform you of the working diagnosis that I have reached.
3. If your condition is treatable through the care that I am able to provide as a chiropractor I shall inform you of the treatment options available.
4. If you then wish to proceed I shall provide care that is evidence-informed, current, safe, and effective.
5. I will be continuously reviewing the care that I provide in order to ensure that it is effective and that you are benefitting from it.
6. If I determine that the condition you are suffering from is not treatable through the care that I am able to provide as a chiropractor I shall inform you of this and I will then, if it is possible, assist you by referring you to another health care professional.
7. I will not request payment in advance for the care I provide.
8. When treatment has concluded my aim will be to discuss with you how best to proceed in order to prevent relapse.